Sunday, June 8, 2008

Signing out from Ann Arbor

Well, this is it. This is our last entry from Ann Arbor. I will be without a computer starting Thursday. I haven't gotten internet hooked up yet in our rental house so I am not sure when the next pictures will be posted. We will miss all of our dear friends here in Ann Arbor. We have really enjoyed living here but we are excited for the next adventure.
Needless to say, with all of the packing I didn't take many pictures this week. Alex has been helping out by watching Caleb for me. Here is my one pic from this week.

2 comments:

Hubers said...

All of your kids look so much alike. Good luck on your new adventure! I loved getting to know your family.

Brooke said...

Good luck! I can't wait to see the new posts of your new home and life! That Caleb is sure growing up! What a doll!