Sunday, May 18, 2008

Encouraged

Well, I am attempting to turn over a new leaf. A few friends and family members this week thanked me for the new posts and said that they often checked the blog to see if new pictures were posted. It was so nice to know that people were actually looking at the blog and enjoying these smiling children! Thank you! I was very encouraged. I will try to make my posts more often. I apologize to you all when the entries are few and far between. Here are some photos from this week.

Alex, growing a beard? I thought he was still too young to shave! Ah, they grow up so fast.


Caleb has started this thing where he sticks out his tongue all the time, just for the fun of it. It is so cute.



Amber and her Prince Charming. Wait.. he's my Prince Charming!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your kids are so cute! Thanks for having us over before we left, and for the great chat! Good luck with the move!