Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

My Mother's Day gift to you is making three posts in one week! I am finally up to date on our pictures. Here is everything I have since my March post.

One day at my parents' home I hadn't heard Ashley in a very long time. When she is quiet I start to worry. I went in search of her and found her here. Sitting in Caleb's carseat with a blanket over her and just rocking. You've got to love this one!


Who is enjoying this snuggle time more?

Caleb finally started showing Granny some love! It only took 2 weeks for him to warm up...
She's loading up...
She's off and going! What a lucky girl to have such a good looking driver.
Now, it was Ash's turn to do the driving.
Hmm...some one is having more fun than someone else.


Alex and Ash are a great pair! Amber had taken to dressing up Ashley in dress up clothes. Having Ash is way better than having a dolly.
Ashley loves to get in Caleb's chairs...
Cotton candy. Need I say more? What else do you expect her to remember from the circus?
" Duck WaWa picture, too?"






No comments: